About this item
- Fuehbur Squash Blossom Car Freshie Silicone Epoxy Resin Molds – For Aroma Beads – Candle Molds – Soap Mold – Oven Safe Silicone Mold, Heat resistant up to 400°.
- Max.Size Squash Blossom Car Freshie Scented Pendant Silicone Mold: Thicken Squash Blossom Air Freshie Mold(approx. 5.20 inches x 4.50 inches with 1.25 inches deep) – Easily to demold and easily to wash.
- Straight Shape Pendant Freshie Mold to Make a Perfect Shape – High Quality Shiny Oven Safe Cross Silicone Mold to make freshies, candles, soaps, resin, chocolate, wax melt, clay and more!
- Wide Application: Designed for repeatly use and Easily decoration, Perfect for car freshies, resin casting, soaps, candies, chocolate, candles making and so much more! DIY something Personalized to decorate your car, locker, bedroom, bathroom or office.
- [Fuehbur Unique Brand Service] – If you do have any queries or aren’t satisfied with this Car Freshie Mold, please Be sure to contact us, Fuehbur have built a better brand after-sales service. Once the mold is crushed during the transportation process resulting in deformation, or breaks during use (within 3 months), etc., remember to tell us the problem at the first time, Fuehbur will definitely bear all the losses for you!
Fuehbur Innovative Squash Blossom Car Freshie Silicone Epoxy Resin Molds – For Aroma Beads – Candle Molds – Soap Mold
This is a silicone freshie mold for making a beautiful your own car freshie with aroma beads.
Material: Upgraded High Temperature Resistant 350 Silicone
Max.Size – Squash Blossom Air Freshie Mold(5.20” T x 4.25” W x 1.25”D)
Heat resistant up to 400°.
1 x Squash Blossom Freshie Mold
Tips to Make an ideal Freshie:
* You’d better preheat the oven to 305°F-350°F
* If you wanna make a hole, find a nail to place in the upper middle of the mold, reserving the holes for punching (This is optional but necessary if you wanna hang them up with string or rope through the air freshener).
* Pour the scented beads around the nail and fill the silicone mold. Make sure to tap them with your finger or the back of a spoon to fill them.
* Bake the aroma beads for 6-10 minutes, since every oven is not the same and every silicone mold is different in size and thickness, the time needed to bake the beads will need to be tested and determined by yourself over and over again!!!
* Be sure to let the aroma beads cure before baking. Baking them too early will cause the scent to fade considerably.