About this item
- Standard & Natural :- Wrap various snacks, dinners, and fruits with our reusable beeswax wrap. The ingredients of the ilsli Beeswax Wrap are organic cotton, jojoba oil, tree resin, and organic wax. An all-natural substitute for plastic wrap and cling film is our beeswax wrap. Wrap sandwiches, cheese, fruit, vegetables, and cookies in beeswax paper.
- Sizes According to Your Need:- Depending on your needs and intended purpose, we offer a variety of beeswax wrap sizes. 10 wraps in 3 sizes are included with your purchase. Depending on your needs, Small (7×8 inches), Medium (10×11 inches), and Large (13×14 inches)
- Reusable & Easy to Wash:- You may reuse and easily wash our beeswax wrap. Beeswax wraps can be cleaned in three easy steps: Pour some mild dish soap and cold water into the sink. Place ilsli beeswax wraps in the sink and don’t be hesitant to give them a thorough scrub with a harsh brush or sponge. Rinse them off, let them air dry, then store or re-use them. You can now use beeswax wraps once more. Beeswax wrap should not be placed in the dryer and should be kept away from heat.
- Food to Stays Warmer & Fresher:- Your food stays fresher and warmer for a longer period of time due to the Air Tight Seal of our beeswax wraps. Our premium reusable food wraps with beeswax ensure that your food keeps fresher for longer while still being eco-friendly and extremely sustainable.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed:- We have absolute confidence in our beeswax wraps. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you are dissatisfied with our merchandise. Your purchase will be refunded or replaced. We are always committed to keeping our customer satisfied.
Premium Quality Material.
ilsli Beeswax Wraps are an alternative natural food wrap with an airtight closure. They are made of organic cotton coated with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Beeswax wrap can be used to wrap fruit, vegetables, cheese, herbs, bread, baked goods, and other food items for on-the-go, though it is not advised for use with raw meat. It can also be used as the lid to cover plates or bowls of food.
How does beeswax wrap works? .
Beeswax becomes softer by the warmth of your hands, and because of its adhesive texture, it may be molded to fit a container or stuck together to package food. Our cotton food wrap won’t tear and is made of washable, reusable, and compo stable beeswax.
Instructions for Care of Beeswax Wrap
Beeswax food wrap should be cleaned with cool water and a little soap before being allowed to air dry and being stored properly, preferably flat to avoid too creasing the wax, though folding is also acceptable. Avoiding all sources of heat, including the microwave and hot water, keeps the wax from melting. Beeswax wrap is totally recyclable and biodegradable, and it is intended to last for up to a year with good care.
We are providing 3 different sizes in a pack of 10. We designed our beeswax wraps keeping in mind your needs and uses
– 5 pieces of small-size beeswax wraps which is 7×8 inches. You can use these beeswax wraps to cover small food items like sandwiches, burgers, small plates & dishes, and the top of jars
– 3 pieces of Medium size beeswax food wraps which is 10×11 inches. You can use these beeswax wraps to cover dishes, plates, fruits, cheese, and on-the-go food
– 2 pieces of large-size beeswax wraps which is 13×14 inches. This large-size beeswax wrap is good for leftover pizza slices, large cheese pieces, larger melons, grapes, and for multiple fruits